Updated Tuesday June 5, 2018 by Jeff Dever.
Challenger Division for Special Needs Children
Challenger Baseball is championed by Little League Canada, Baseball Canada and the Toronto Blue Jays. Members of this division:
- Enjoy the full benefits of Little League Baseball participation in an athletic environment structured to their abilities
- The fundamental goal of the Challenger division is to give everyone a chance to play and learn the game of baseball.
- Challenger Division game experiences are tuned to the ability of the player, Tee-Ball, Coach-Pitch or Player-Pitch
- Challenger Division players wear uniforms and use equipment just like the league players
- Local players volunteer as “Buddies” who can assist Challenger division players with hitting, fielding, running and playing
- Program runs from July and August with weeknight games
- Register at http://kllba.ca,
The Challenger Convenor is George Verniest (firstname.lastname@example.org)